Lilla Dan was built in 1951 at the well-known shipyard in Svendborg, Denmark, by J. Ring Andersen, and constructed mainly of oak and beach. Lilla Dan is owned by the shipping company Lauritzen in Copenhagen and does duty today both as a training ship and for chartered tours.
Building Instructions are in:
English, French, German, Danish, Dutch, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese