A three-masted warship launched in 1765. Length 48.93 m, breadth 9.70 m, draught 5.07 m, displacement 1,076 tons, with a crew of 402. The Norske Love was originally named after the Norwegian/Danish coat-of-arms, and was renamed the Oresund in 1772. The vessel was used as a guard boat in the Oresund and other coastal waters around Denmark. The ship was deleted from the naval register in 1798.