This is a Ready to Run 1/10 scale Montero (also known as Pajero and Shogun in different parts of the world) It was famous for participating in off-road races such as The Dakar Rally. This R/C machine uses the same chassis components as Item 58347 Lunch Box (2005). The 2WD chassis gives the hobbyist exciting R/C driving as well as fun wheelie action.
Specs and Features:
- 1/10 scale ready-to-run R/C model.
- Durable injection-molded body features cargo bed details, spare tire, and roll cage for heightened realism.
- Sturdy box type frame 2WD chassis is equipped with front swing axle and rear rolling rigid suspension.
- Fully-enclosed gearbox protects against dirt and debris.
- 115mm diameter tires help absorb shocks from rough terrain.
- Wheelie bar included.
- Finespec 2.4GHz R/C system is pre-installed.
- 540 motor included and pre-installed.
- TEU-105BK ESC (equipped with BEC) comes pre-installed.
- 7.2 Volt Battery pack, charger and AA batteries for transmitter are separately required.