This all terrain 2WD XB Ready-to-Run Rising Fighter inherits all its great qualities and excellent performance from its predecessors The Hornet (Item 58336) and The Grasshopper (Item 58346) and also uses a similar body of that to other fighter series R/C cars. All you need is eight R6/AA/UM3 batteries (sold separately) for your transmitter and a 7.2Vbattery for your car and then you are good to go!
Specs & Features
- Length: 418mm, Width: 236mm, Height: 187mm, Wheel base: 268mm, Weight: 1000g.
- Independent swing axles for the front suspension, a rolling rigid rear suspension, and large sized friction dampers effectively absorb shocks and bumps.
- Bevel type diff gear.
- Semi monocoque structure acts as the chassis strengthening part (Screws are used to secure the resin body to the bathtub chassis).
- Fully enclosed gearbox preventing dirt and debris from interfering from operation.
- Powered by a 540 motor.(included)
- Grooved front tires and rear spike tires ensure excellent traction for any surface.
- Stylish resin molded body.-ESC and Expec 2-channel R/C system included.
- Running 7.2V battery & charger separately required.
RTR ELECTRIC XB's REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
Misc. Items: Tools (upkeep) and track equipment