Tamiya's latest 1/10 scale Ready-to-Run 2WD buggy, Sand-Viper! Perfectly balanced bath-tub frame mounts R/C unit and battery flat and to the center for optimum weight balance. 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension features full stroke for consistent and reliable operation on off-road surfaces. Masterfully painted and marked polycarbonate body features sleek design evoking a desert snake.
About the Model
- Fully assembled 2WD off-road buggy Sand Viper, pre-painted with stickers pre-applied.
- 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension secures stable running.
- Features wide grooved front tires and spiked rear tires for excellent off-road ability.
- Differential gearbox is fully sealed from dirt, ensuring a long life of smooth handling.
- Powered by Type 540 electric motor.
- Factory finished kit includes Expec SP R/C unit, wheel-type transmitter and TEU-101 electronic speed controller (batteries and charger sold separately).
- Lightweight polycarbonate body.