SEAGULL YAK 54 61 Size SPAN 57ins – SEA-65
One of the best solutions for rc pilots. They love to fly Yaks. Here’s one for the .60-size glow pilots. Tremendous roll rates and pinpoint knife-edge flying are routine with the Yak 54 60 ARF from Seagull Models. This semi-scale Yak features lightweight laser-cut balsa and ply parts, and it’s covered in a great-looking Hangar 9® UltraCote® scheme. Carbon fiber pushrods, a 2-piece plug-in wing, painted fiberglass cowl and durable aluminum landing gear add to the quality design, and Seagull even includes a factory-painted and installed pilot figure to polish it off.
– Lightweight laser-cut balsa and plywood parts
– Ulitizes latest construction techniques
– Improved hardware
– Painted cowl and landing gear
– 3D handling rivals that of higher-priced ARFs
– Covered in genuine UltraCote®