Futaba T7PXR - New 2020!
Futaba's flagship 7PX has been the choice of many of the World's top drivers for its incredible response, speed & reliability. The 7PX has evolved, meeting the demanding and ever-changing needs of today's drivers, now introducing the 7PXR.
The evolution of "R" means a newly tuned device that will integrate seamlessly with driver and transmitter to bring an experience far beyond expectations. The 4.3-inch full-color touch screen, telemetry system, new shape throttle trigger along with advanced functions that are unmatched by our competitors are what you the driver expects, the NEW 7PXR delivers.
Here you will find the details of Futaba's latest evolution of "R", evolve you're driving with Futaba's 7PXR.
T7PXR Core Features:
Amazing reaction speed is realized by the combination of the corresponding receiver and servo
Corresponding servo and motor controller parameters can be changed wirelessly while mounted on the body
Improve balance by reducing head weight and improve operability by increasing home button size
Adopt carbon-reinforced resin for housing material
Curved Throttle Trigger
The trigger lever adopts a new design that gives a more natural operation feeling based on ergonomics
The hooks are black anodized with diamond cutting, and titanium screws are used in various places
- System Compatibility: T-FHSS SR, T-FHSS, T-FHSS MINI-Z mode, S-FHSS, FASST-C2.
- Power Requirement: NiMH battery: NT5F1800B, LiFe Battery: FT2F1100B, FT2F1700Bv2, FT2F2100Bv2.
- Display: 4.3-inch full color touch screen LCD.
- Left-handed support: Yes, the wheel can be installed on either side.
- External memory: microSD card.
- Software Update: Available by using an microSD card.
- Model Memory: 40 models. A model copy function can create a model memory with different setups.
- Integral type dial switch: Adopted a switch with both dial (DL1) and push switch (PS6) functions.
- Brake mixing for large-scale cars: Brake mixing of the front and rear wheels of 1/5 GP and the other large cars can be adjusted independently.
- Steering mixing: Smooth cornering is possible by the independent left and right steering servo setting.
- 4WS mixing: Used for crawlers and other four-wheel steering type vehicles.
- Dual ESCs mixing: The front and rear ESC can be controlled independently.
- Gyro mixing: The sensitivity of Futaba car gyros can be adjusted from the 7PXR.
- Tank mixing: This function is intended for vehicles such as tanks.
- CPS mixing: LED lighting and flashing control using our CPS-1 channel power switch can be matched to steering and throttle operation by a switch.
- Wireless S.BUS servo setting: Futaba S.BUS servo parameters can be set wirelessly.
- Throttle speed: Excessive triggering on slippery surfaces does not accelerate smoothly, just spin the tires. By setting the throttle speed function,smooth acceleration can achieve easily.
- Steering speed: If you feel that the speed of the steering servo is too fast,you can adjust it to reduce the maximum operating speed of the servo.
- Non-telemetry LED: This LED allows you to check the ON / OFF status of the telemetry function for tournaments where the telemetry function is prohibited.
- Dial select function: Functions can be assigned to digital trims,grip dials, and knobs. The step amount and operation direction can also be adjusted.
- Swith select function: Functions can be assigned to the five switches. You can also set the operation direction.
- Wheel & Trigger position can be changed: The wheel position can be offset by using an APA wheel position offset adapter. The wheel angle can also be adjusted. The position of the throttle trigger can be moved forward and backward.
- Trigger brake lever replacement: Trigger brake lever can be selected from narrow type and wide type.
- Trim/dial lock functions: Trim and dial settings and operation can be locked.
- Vibrator built in to the grip: The vibrator can be operated at racing timer lap navigation, time-up, and low battery, telemetry alarm.