Denne pakken består av 3 stk Futaba Receiver R614FF-E 4CH T4PK, 4PKS FASST-C2
The R614FF-E is designed for use with the Futaba FASST-C2 system transmitter. The FASST system has two (2) operation mode as shown below.
- Normal mode/High Speed mode - The "Normal mode" accepts any type of servos or the peripheral equipment.
- The "High Speed mode" - Only accepts the digital servos, including BLS series, and most peripheral equipment such as the brushless ESCs. However, there is a transmitter that cannot correspond, to high speed mode.
Please pay special attention to the information contained within the receiver manual and transmitter's manual in order to have a pleasant R/C experience.
- Built-in antenna = The R614FF-E receiver is designed to be used only for EP Car models.
- Compatible with the FASST-C2 system transmitters (T4PK, T4PKS, T4PX & T4PXR)
- FASST C2 2.4GHz system - At Normal/High speed mode (auto detection)
- Receiving Range: aprox 70 m (if maximum range is needed - use the normal R614FS receiver)
- Power requirement Rated voltage: 3.7V-7.4V
- Usable voltage: 3.5-8.4V
- F/S and Battery F/S function:It is set according to the transmitter used.
- Battery F/S voltage: Set it with the transmitter arbitrarily.
- Size: 35.1 x 23.2 x 9.0 mm
- Weight: 7.6 g