FlightPower FP70 Series - 6S 3800 mAh LiPo
The new ultimate in on-the-edge 3D performance!
For the pilot who wants the absolute best in discharge rate, FlightPower offers nothing that’s better than the FP70 Series. Their continuous discharge rate is higher than the burst rates on most LiPo packs. Quite literally, FP70 packs give you the power to go to extremes: to bring the biggest heli blades up to speed in record time and to pull off the most outrageous 3D maneuvers with amazing ease.
FP25 and FP30 packs for sport flying, FP50 packs for competition and FPRX packs for dependable receiver power.
With FP Series, you can expect more from FlightPower Packs than ever before.
- Discharge Rates: 70C continuous/140C burst
- Maximum Recommended Charge Rate: 3C
- Leads: multi-strand wire w/silicone insulation
Factory-installed leads and connectors. They include:
- A wider range of capacities and voltages
- Discharge rates tailored to your needs: 25C, 30C, 50C & 70C rates for flight packs, plus receiver packs
- 3C charge rates on power packs for faster charging and convenience
- The JST XH — R/C's most popular balancing plug
- Packs with the new Star Plug (T-connector compatible)
- Ultra-sonic welding for rock-solid reliability from tabs and balancing plug connections
With all that's new, you still get the things that have made FlightPower the standard for premium power packs: superior cell matching and stringent quality control. And those are a few of the reasons why FlightPower packs routinely deliver like-new performance after 100, 200, 300 cycles or more!
The included Star Plug is compatible with one of the industry's most common power plugs (T-connector). It's polarized so you can't hook it up wrong. It's heat-resistant and impact-resistant for secure connections. And it's designed to handle massive current loads efficiently.
All balanced packs now feature the JST XH plug — the most common balancing connector in the industry.
- Capacity: 3800mAh
- Cells: 6S 22.2V
- Energy: 123 Wh
- C-Rating: 70C / 140C Burst
- Size: 154 x 44 x 64 mm
- Weight: 890 g
- Connector: Star Plug (T-Plug compatible)
- Balancing Plug: JST XH
- Maximum Charge Rate: 3C / 11,4A